[sudo-discuss] Fwd: Raw Foods Meetup Group in Main Space Sunday Afternoon, 11/3/13

Matthew Senate mattsenate at gmail.com
Mon Oct 28 21:06:10 PDT 2013

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Laurie Cooperman Rosen <Lscoop at comcast.net>
Date: Mon, Oct 28, 2013 at 8:40 PM
Subject: Raw Foods Meetup Group in Main Space Sunday Afternoon, 11/3/13
To: exchequer at sudoroom.org, eddan at eddan.com, poems at zachhouston.com,
mattsenate at gmail.com, d'É-Aatenhejm <timondocent at gmail.com>, Robert Wenzel <
rw at economicpolicyjournal.com>

Hi All~****

This is a reminder that there will be a Raw Foods meetup group in the main
space on Sunday, 11/3.  The crowd shouldn’t be terribly large, so the setup
will be centered on the area in front of and around the Kitchenette.  We
will need it from 2-6pm.  Try to get personal belongings out of that part
of the room, and move any furnishings or heavy objects that are close to
that area….we will be setting up tables and the desk/chairs around that
area.  I’ll send you the email in case anybody wants to sign up for the
event (it’s a class about Fermentation).****

Thanks for your assistance!  We will remove all garbage from the event
separately at the end of the event.****

Laurie****

** **