[sudo-discuss] If Sudoroom ppl serious re getting an FCC radio license, should start wkly mtgs immediately.

GtwoG PublicOhOne g2g-public01 at att.net
Wed Oct 30 00:29:44 PDT 2013

Mark, you've got another one to ban, under the name "john re", email
address
giovanni-re at yandex.com

But please don't "inform him of the ban and (give him) a point of
contact for further inquiries."  People who send out that shit are
troglodytes who deserve no more consideration than bots.  And you can be
sure that your "point of contact" address is going to get added to their
list for another metric shit-ton of shit.

Some of the items on that spam list may be child porn, in which case it
would be appropriate to get the full incoming email headers on "john re"
and forward them to the FBI, ASAP.  Child porn goes to the top of the
stack with FBI agents, just like hostage emergencies, because the kids
who are being used in it are effectively hostages being tortured.

Don't anyone click any of those links in the spam.  Some of them are
almost certainly malware, and if any of them are child porn, merely
having it stuck in some random cache in your browser is felony
possession under law.

The way to bust child exploiters is not to watch the stuff first to see
if it qualifies, but to just send the links to the feds and let them
deal with it.  Think "radioactive waste spill:" don't touch it, just
report it and let the experts in nuke suits clean it up.

-G.