[sudo-discuss] If Sudoroom ppl serious re getting an FCC radio license, should start wkly mtgs immediately.

Max B maxb.personal at gmail.com
Wed Oct 30 08:30:09 PDT 2013

I think (and correct me if I'm wrong) what Eddan was suggesting was that
it might be possible for Giovanni to own that email address, but for
someone else to have spoofed the "From:" header of the spam listserve
email. In that situation I think you'd want to contact the owner of the
email address to inform them of the ban so that they might know that
someone had been spoofing their email address to send spam.