[sudo-discuss] Anyone going to call for a SR Radio mtg tonight 6PM?

giovanni_re john_re at fastmail.us
Wed Oct 30 16:51:59 PDT 2013

On Wed, Oct 30, 2013, at 04:38 PM, Lovelle Mixon wrote:
> John,

Call me Giovanni. :)

I am curious at your many communications about empowering and
> inciting Sudoroom partipants
> to create a radio station at Sudoroom.
> Why not also include yourself?

I'm guessing you're referring to my msgs thst i won't organize or set a
time for the mtg?

I do includeyself for attendance when i can.

But organizing the lpfm radio effort must be done by sudoers, not me.
That's the way it is an actual sr project, not a GR project.  ;) :)

Why not show up too?   We are inclusive
> and would welcome you.
> Sudoroom is a short BART ride away and is easily accessible.
> I really do not understand.
> Best
> Lovelle

I've made two presentations about the hackerspace lpfm project at sr,
last week.  to the maon mtg, & when i stopped by during the bio mtg.

See also any of my previous radio emails to this list, sucs as:

"
 [sudo-discuss] Fwd: [BerkTIPGlobal] Fwd: [Noisebridge-discuss] NB Radio
 meetings - Roll over Noisebridge ... (Movin on, & new leaders)

--- Original message -----From: "giovanni_re" <john_re at fastmail.us> To:
"noisebridge-discuss" <noisebridge-discuss at lists.noisebridge.net>,
Norman Bradley <pryankster at gmail.com>, Noisebridge Radio
<noisebridgeradio at gmail.com> Subject: [Noisebridge-discuss] NB Radio
meetings - Roll over Noisebridge ... (Movin on, & new leaders) Date:
Tue, 29 Oct 2013 14:53:18 -0700

& tell hackerspaces.org the news.

---Congratulations Noisebridge Radioers!
https://noisebridge.net/wiki/Radio

You've had several successful meetings, much was discussed, & progress
is well underway to get the NB FCC Low Power FM broadcast station
license in before its Nov 14 due date!

:)

--Now I'm gonna be movin on.

--Back in February I posted to the NB amateur [= "love"] radio CQ list
that NB ought to have a radio station. In August Norman Bradley (also a
ham) alerted us that the FCC was about to begin accepting applications,
the first time in decades in metropolitan areas.

Since then I have chosen to invest my time, in a personal overload
situation, into this once in a lifetime
"

---  Join the BerkeleyTIP-Global mail list -   http://groups.google.com/group/BerkTIPGlobal. All Freedom SW, HW & Culture.