[sudo-discuss] Anyone going to call for a SR Radio mtg tonight 6PM?

Eddan Katz eddan at clear.net
Wed Oct 30 16:54:24 PDT 2013

Hi Giovanni.

Unfortunately, I won't be able to make a meeting tonight at 6pm because of prior obligations. I do not feel comfortable calling for a meeting to start off a project and then not taking part in it.

If you were to be able to attend the meeting, would you volunteer to lead it? If so, then you should go ahead and call the meeting. If you'd rather send a message to me that I can forward to the list, I'd be happy to do that.

Thanks for your enthusiasm on this cool project.

sent from eddan.com