[sudo-discuss] anonymous threats

Eddan Katz eddan at clear.net
Wed Oct 30 19:48:17 PDT 2013

A Sudo Board nominee received an anonymous threatening message yesterday.
This kind of thing is totally unacceptable and will not be tolerated. It is harassment that is pathetic and cowardly. It is also in clear violation of our safe space policy and subject to the consequences in the relevant parts of the dispute resolution process in our by-laws.

There is enough identifying information to figure out where it came from - the phone number was 650-272-1589. If anyone has information on who is associated with that number, please let me know off-list.

This kind of behavior is not welcome in any Sudo space, whether physical or virtual.
I will also add my intense personal frustration at people like you.
Stop giving anonymity a bad name.

sent from eddan.com