[sudo-discuss] big-ify calendar button on Sudo main page?

Yar yardenack at gmail.com
Tue Apr 1 12:31:55 PDT 2014

On Tue, Apr 1, 2014 at 12:18 PM, David Keenan <dkeenan44 at gmail.com> wrote:
> minor point, but I'm hearing back from ppl that they can't find the Sudo
> calendar any more - might some kind soul be willing to bump the calendar
> button up the sidebar, and make it bigger..if no one disagrees?

As a quick and easy fix, I just deleted the annoying
mostly-ineffective nagware (which moves a bunch of stuff back above
the fold) and added a more clear calendar link.

Open to more suggestions or help. We'd love to have folks with a
combination of front-end experience and good taste to help style our
wiki. I have a little ancient bit of the former and none of the
latter.

> I am happy to do it too but I don't want to step on any toes.

Happy to bump wiki credentials and give server access to any Sudoer
who demonstrates mild trustworthiness and asks. Just send me your
username or a public key :)