[sudo-discuss] Refuge Restrooms in the Common room next Saturday (April 12)

Yar yardenack at gmail.com
Thu Apr 3 11:07:25 PDT 2014

Refuge Restrooms - a group developing free & open source apps to help
trans & genderqueer people find safe bathrooms - would like to hold a
hackathon at Sudoroom next Saturday (April 12). I think this is an
AWESOME idea! But I want to know how much of the common area will be
available. They want 10AM to 5PM, and our calendar also has:

   2-3:45 Today We Learned (this happens in Sudoroom)
   3:30 - 5:30 Counter Culture Labs: Lab Automation & Robotics

So either CCL's event could happen inside Sudoroom, or they could
share the common area with the hackathon - maybe the hackathon could
cede the projector area and move to the couches at 3:30. Would this be
disruptive? Thoughts?

https://github.com/tkwidmer/refugerestrooms
http://www.refugerestrooms.org/

You may also recognize their lead developer as "the person just below
Sudoroom on Gittip." Soon we will collect them all! :)