[sudo-discuss] Projector

David Keenan dkeenan44 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 12 12:13:22 PDT 2014

This is my fault - the projector may still be in Jenny Ryan & Marc Juul's
car - we brought it back with us to the east bay yesterday, but some crazy
stuff happened on the way and it looks like we forgot to drop it back off
at Sudo. I thought it was going to be dropped off after I was dropped off
at work, but it must not have happened -

My utmost apologies, this is totally on me - I can come by around 3pm today
and bring BAPS' projector in the meantime, if that helps at all?

Marc/Jenny/Matt are I believe back on Sunday.. (unless one of them reads
this and is coming back before then?)

So sorry you guys!

David