[sudo-discuss] Fund-raising idea: Sudogames?

Maximilian Klein isalix at gmail.com
Sun Apr 13 18:45:43 PDT 2014

Hi Autonomous,

I know that sudo kids hasn't been too active of late because of landlord
drama. However I taught a 3D printing class with Kids a while back, and
that was quite enjoyable. Which is to say our kids programmes are not in
full swing right now, but they might come back soon (because of our moving
locations) , or in be in a different way. I'd be happy to spend an hour or
two consulting with you on how to pitch such a pitch if that still sounds
reasonable.
Thanks for thinking of us!

Max Klein
http://notconfusing.com/