[sudo-discuss] is RadioShack stealing our logo?

Phil Wolff pwolff at gmail.com
Mon Apr 14 17:09:46 PDT 2014

There's a long stream of cube logos going back generations. So our claims
for novelty/uniqueness aren't the strongest.

RadioShack's red has long been a company design standard. So, again, we'd
have little legal claim.

That leaves a moral/PR claim. Hey bigco, we're long time fans but did you
know you're stepping on our identity in look, feel, and use? Can we chat
about ways to distinguish your sub-brand from our primary one? Yours in
soldering irons and leatherwork, Sudo Room.

--

Phil Wolff

pwolff at gmail.com
skype:evanwolf