[sudo-discuss] Important Weekly Meeting Wed 4/16 @ 7pm

Maximilian Klein isalix at gmail.com
Wed Apr 16 14:07:24 PDT 2014

I can't make the meeting tonight, but I would like to be able to comment
and participate over email. May I request good notes, so that I can provide
e-input after reading your stellar output?

Max Klein
http://notconfusing.com/

On Wed, Apr 16, 2014 at 12:38 AM, mattsenate at gmail.com <mattsenate at gmail.com