[sudo-discuss] Co-ordinate on making the Omni's Wiki

Matthew Senate mattsenate at gmail.com
Mon Apr 21 15:03:48 PDT 2014

Given the constraints of time and energy, I always ask myself when entering
into setting up a new application--is this really necessary?

Is it /really/ necessary to run /another/ wiki specifically for the Omni
Collective?

I think it /is/ necessary to use versioning on documents and to have some
place for notes and documentation (so we can easily find and use them).

However, is there some existing wiki we can use instead of running another?

My mind goes to: new user accounts, admin issues, spam management, and
upgrades. We could consolidate these into another wiki.

I try to avoid taking these things on, but sometimes they are unavoidable.
Please say if you think this is so.