[sudo-discuss] Fwd: [personal-clouds] First Indie Box Meetup

Phil Wolff pwolff at gmail.com
Thu Apr 24 16:20:10 PDT 2014

fyi. kindred spirits of sudo mesh.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Johannes Ernst <jernst at cldstr.com>
Date: Thu, Apr 24, 2014 at 10:45 AM
Subject: [personal-clouds] First Indie Box Meetup
To: "personal-clouds at lists.pde.cc List" <personal-clouds at lists.pde.cc>

The Indie Box Project is planning our first Indie Box Meetup:

        on May 12, 2014
        from 6:30-8:00pm
        at the Hacker Dojo in Mountain View, CA
        price: free
        registration: http://bit.ly/1lJoDyx

If you want to talk Indie Box, Personal Clouds, and anything related, come
by! We're probably have a couple demos, and discuss how you run your own
web applications at home. Or write apps for Indie Box that you and others
can use.

Bring your own hardware and we'll work on getting Indie Box software
running on it. (x86, Raspberry Pi, and the like)

Cheers,

Johannes.

     personal-clouds at lists.pde.cc

     http://lists.pde.cc/lists/info/personal-clouds