[sudo-discuss] [CCL] omni layouts

Matthew Senate mattsenate at gmail.com
Sat Apr 26 20:44:53 PDT 2014

If CCL doesn't plan to build any walls, then effectively both CCL and sudo
room have to reconcile not having independent access control over their
respective space, only that both groups have access control over one space.

Maybe a 50/50 division is a sub-optimal one, and we should really be
discussing the entire bocce ball court together, integrating our projects.

This would allow CCL to provide access control over free-standing
structures (I mentioned wikihouse
http://www.wikihouse.cc/library/designs/34001
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Wikihouse_The_Hub_Westminster.jpg, which
would be perfect for this) and maybe sudo would want to build one or two
too for close-conversation amid noise, etc. However, access control to the
rest of the space would need to be reconciled between sudo and ccl.
Meaning, we allow the general public to be there as "prospective members"
whenever a member is around.

What do you all think about that?