[sudo-discuss] Fwd: [omnilogistics] [Critical Proposal] Omni Hackathon

Matthew Senate mattsenate at gmail.com
Tue Apr 29 18:20:14 PDT 2014

FYI

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Matthew Senate <mattsenate at gmail.com>
Date: Tue, Apr 29, 2014 at 6:20 PM
Subject: Re: [omnilogistics] [Critical Proposal] Omni Hackathon
To: omnilogistics at lists.riseup.net
Cc: omni-announce at lists.riseup.net

Hey all,

We'll discuss this proposal at the next Omni meeting on Thursday May 1
(technically starting at 6:30pm), but so far there no one has shared any
reasons not to go forward with:

Omni Hackathon
May 3 - 4 (Sat - Sun)
2141 Broadway, Oakland, CA

Please add to the agenda:
http://wiki.omni-oakland.org/w/Event:2014/05/03_Omni_Hackathon

My original message explaining the situation:

We need to spend some serious in-person time on the various omni proposals.
> There are too many options, and we have done too little information sharing
> across all our groups.
>
> I'd like to discuss on this email thread, and at the next Omni meeting,
> that we throw an Omni Hackathon to collaborate with all of the
> member-groups and harmonize our various proposals (finance, space
> allocation, governance, etc). I'm suggesting we have no further luxury than
> holding the event:
>
> May 3 - 4 in the BAPS / Sudo common space.

See the calendar for more information: wiki.omni-oakland.org/w/Calendar

// Matt