[sudo-discuss] Radical digital mapping workshop @LOL Hackerspace

Vicky Knox vknoxsironi at gmail.com
Fri Aug 1 14:22:40 PDT 2014

A totally badass and very knowledgeable and kind friend of mine is
co-hosting this event. I'll be there...come with me! :] Here's some info:

[[August 17th, 2pm @ LOL 1234 23rd Avenue]]

"come kickit with some great folks at a hands-on radical digital mapping
workshop!

we'll be mapping data sets about (1) charter schools replacing public
schools in oakland, (2) payouts & settlements from OPD police brutality,
and (3) foreclosures in the bay. good practice to learn how to make an
engaging digital map to illustrate whatever struggles you might be in."