[sudo-discuss] [omnilogistics] NOT OK TO SELL YOUR USED BIKES OR PERSONAL ANYTHING OUT OF OMNI

David Keenan dkeenan44 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 3 18:13:30 PDT 2014

Oh shit.

I didn't catch that - everyone that talked to me about it said it was here,
4799 shattuck.

Sorry to panic folks, but I was really worried - I had this thought that,
someone could post an ad for the bikes that are kept in the cafe by the
front door, get let in, and just sell them from there.

Best,
David