[sudo-discuss] wax into bronze

Patrik D'haeseleer patrikd at gmail.com
Wed Aug 6 17:51:36 PDT 2014

By the way, I did wind up ordering some low-melt alloys from RotoMetals,
including pure Gallium (melts in your hand!), Field's metal (melts at
144F/60C) and a Bismuth/Tin alloy (melts at 281F/139C).

I'll bring them to the Omni this evening, if anyone wants to ogle them. The
Bi/Sn alloy seems very useful: it's cheap, and it melts at a temperature
that is higher than boiling water, but low enough to melt over a regular
stove.

Patrik