[sudo-discuss] Drill press has faulty wiring

Torrie Fischer tdfischer at hackerbots.net
Sun Aug 10 20:06:47 PDT 2014

The drill press speed controller has some faulty wiring. I got zapped by it
today, though after having used it for quite some time. I have made note of
this with affixing a sign to the press and locking out the plug with a zip-
tie.

I will be picking up an AC outlet tester ASAP to sort out what is amiss unless
someone else can figure it out or locate one before I anticipate returning on
Wednesday.