[sudo-discuss] Let's finish moving into Sudo

niki niki.shelley at gmail.com
Wed Aug 13 08:07:08 PDT 2014

I'm guessing that maybe it was people who spent Sunday evening cleaning up
the basement (thanks for doing that, people who cleaned up the basement!!).

The boxes were in the trash and we just put everything that was there out
last night.

There's still a HUGE pile of Scientific American magazines in the basement.
If people want to keep them, we should find a place for them (not on the
floor).