[sudo-discuss] Omni potluck participation

Sarah Pritchard sarahloupritchard at gmail.com
Mon Aug 18 14:11:05 PDT 2014

Hi there,
As you know, the Omni is hosting a community potluck this *Thursday, August
21 from 6 - 8 pm*. As this overlaps with the weekly delegate meeting, we're
asking that each collective send as many representatives as possible to
cover both events.

The potluck is an opportunity to meet our neighbors and fellow community
members and introduce them to the Omni! It's important that we make this
event as fun and welcoming as possible.

Specifically, at 6:30 pm we will make an announcement at the potluck to
introduce each member collective and the Omni overall. If possible, we
would like to have one person from each collective speak for less than 2
minutes about your mission and why you're excited about participating in
the Omni.

*Please respond to this email to let me know who from your collective can
attend the potluck and would be willing to speak on your behalf.* If you're
interested in helping out with the potluck in other ways, check out the CDC
meeting notes here:
http://wiki.omni-oakland.org/w/Event:2014/08/16_Challenging_Dominant_Cultures
.

Feel free to contact me or the Challenging Dominant Cultures working group (
challengingdominantcultures at gmail.com) with any questions regarding the
potluck.

Thanks so much!
Sarah