[sudo-discuss] Vending robot!

Jake jake at spaz.org
Tue Aug 19 13:19:11 PDT 2014

I too am in for $20 and I look forward to seeing it stocked with awesome
stuff!  in particular, i look forward to being able to get an awesome
logic analyzer from it.  I will contact metrix create space and ask for
info on the coolest stuff they load their machine with.

-jake

Marc Juul wrote:

Let's get sudo room a vending machine and put all kinds of awesome stuff
in it!

Here are some things we could sell:

   Arduinos!

   Actual healthy snacks!

   3D printed magnets!

   Mate straws!

   USB sticks with bootable linux and lots of creative commons media!

   Basic hygiene supplies (yay fewer stinky sudoers!)

   Tiny mesh routers:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/US-TP-LINK-TL-WR703N-Mini-Portable-802-11-b-g-n-150Mbps-Wireless-Router-V1-6-/321377517019?pt=COMP_EN_Routers&hash=item4ad397bddb

   Dogecoins!

   Stickerpacks!

   Logic analyzers:
http://www.dx.com/p/logic-analyzer-w-dupont-lines-and-usb-cable-for-scm-black-148945

   Basically everything from the hackpack ( http://hackpack.me ) and more

It could become a money-maker for sudo room.

If we get it, I will hook it up to the membership system so you can use
your sudo room membership card to buy items!

They are about $200.

I will put down $20 toward this purchase. Who is with me?

Here's one for sale right now:

   https://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/bfs/4620045642.html

--
marc/juul