[sudo-discuss] Room off of the stage is locked - Does someone have a key?

niki niki.shelley at gmail.com
Wed Aug 20 19:28:21 PDT 2014

Hey Sudoers,

I know that some Sudo folks have been temporarily storing some things in
the room off of the stage.

It seems that the door has been locked, however, and there are light
switches that control some outdoor lighting that we need to get to.

Anyone know who locked this room / who may have a key? We should keep that
door unlocked, moving forward (or give all collectives keys) in the event
that prospective new Omni members / tenants may want to consider using that
space.

xo

Niki