[sudo-discuss] Gittip issues for Sudo Room

Matthew Senate mattsenate at gmail.com
Sun Aug 24 00:23:51 PDT 2014

Hey all, there are some detailed updates here:
https://github.com/gittip/www.gittip.com/issues/2666#issuecomment-53008076

Highlight: There are 14 users (out of 15 with failed cards) who had donated
successfully to sudo room in the past, here are the number of times each
user was able to successfully donate:

┌───────┐
│ count │
├───────┤