[sudo-discuss] filming a lenovo commercial at sudoroom

Jake jake at spaz.org
Sun Aug 24 18:33:17 PDT 2014

this guy wants to film me for 7 seconds for a commercial for a lenovo
tablet.  He will pay like $400 or so, which i will donate to sudoroom.

he will bring a release which will need to be signed by John (the owner)

i told him to send me the release so i can show it to John, so we know
ASAP whether that will be an issue (of course it shouldn't be)

does anyone know what Johns' schedule is, or if I can get his phone number
so I can coordinate with him about the release?

i figure it's a sign that this guy wants to film me hacking robot, and i
was planning on hacking robot anyway, and i'm about to get it to work.

thanks,
-jake

PS i know, it would be nice if Lenovo would just give us a pile of
laptops, i will ask believe me.

-jake