[sudo-discuss] filming a lenovo commercial at sudoroom

David Keenan dkeenan44 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 24 19:59:48 PDT 2014

Just a note that technically.. to do something in writing with the
landlord, member groups really should go through the OOC's official
landlord liason which is essentially maryanna (copied above) who presents
john with a bunch of things to talk about at meetings which economizes our
and the landlord's time -

David