[sudo-discuss] filming a lenovo commercial at sudoroom

Marc Juul juul at labitat.dk
Mon Aug 25 02:36:10 PDT 2014

On Mon, Aug 25, 2014 at 2:29 AM, Jake <jake at spaz.org> wrote:

> okay i cancelled it.  i'll do it at home instead.

Thank you! I appreciate trying to help sudo. I still think using your image
to promote lenovo is worth much more than $400 but I guess that's your
business.

We should probably append our media policy to sudo room's articles of
association and think about adding something about use of sudo room to
promote other organizations requires that it be brought up at a meeting.

--
marc/juul