[sudo-discuss] Fwd: Berkeley collective needs someone for phone line/router connection

Phil Wolff pwolff at gmail.com
Thu Aug 28 12:17:09 PDT 2014

Good folks seek referral...

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Betsy Morris <Betsy at kali.com>
Date: Thu, Aug 28, 2014 at 2:10 AM
Subject: needing someone to phone line/router connection

Raines and I share meeting space as members of the Long Haul Infoshop
collective on Shattuck Ave.  The collective needs someone to put in a new
phone/DSL line from the outside phone box. It's currently in a very messy
arrangement that was once a building wide multi-line system no longer in
use or needed.  The result is slow and intermittent internet and wireless
There's a couple of phones, and jacks as far as I know.

Can you recommend someone with professional experience and equipment,
and/or do you know what the going rates are for this?

Thanks!

Betsy Morris
Planning for Sustainable Communities
Berkeley, CA