[sudo-discuss] [omnilogistics] [Critical] Cannot pass new member Rise Above printing

Patrik D'haeseleer patrikd at gmail.com
Fri Aug 29 10:48:17 PDT 2014

On Fri, Aug 29, 2014 at 3:26 AM, David Keenan <dkeenan44 at gmail.com> wrote:

> - Would like to work in the utility room for her 6-screen silkscreen
> press, [...]
>
> - Is willing to contribute towards fixing up that room:
> -- removing or moving backward into the hallway part of the pony-wall
> separating the kitchen from that area so she has enough room,

I'm not quite seeing the layout that is intended here, but keep in mind
that this corridor is one of our main fire exit routes from the Bocce ball
court (going through the Cafe is longer, and passes through a narrower
doorway). I don't mind removing the wall between the utility room and the
current "kitchen", but we do need to be very cautious about not limiting
the fire egress in any way.

I'm sure there may be a foot or two that could be gained by taking out that
wall, but probably less than Gabriella is assuming.

Patrik