[sudo-discuss] [omnilogistics] [Critical] Cannot pass new member Rise Above printing

Patrik D'haeseleer patrikd at gmail.com
Fri Aug 29 11:12:03 PDT 2014

On Fri, Aug 29, 2014 at 11:01 AM, David Keenan <dkeenan44 at gmail.com> wrote:

> What should happen is our earlier-discussed (and approved by john, if we
> want to do it) floorplan of putting doors into the north sides of both the
> storage rooms to provide further means of egress from CCL.

If there is a floorplan already approved with John, please share it -
because I have not seen anything on paper, and I don't think that what you
have in mind is the same as what I've been talking about!

> With this in mind, I think the NE room would be a better room for CCL's
> lab, if that is an option for you guys? It is a bigger room, and putting a
> doorway in the storage room closer to the hallway would allow essentially a
> straight shot through to the double-doors on 48th - Such access could be
> really useful for example to bring a scissor lift into Sudo/CCL so it does
> not have to make turns, as well.

What I have been suggesting is to route the exit through the small room in
between the two storage rooms. That would indeed be a straight shot, and
would not affect either storage room. But we would need somebody to check
whether the doorway width we can achieve there would be up to code.

Patrik