[sudo-discuss] Resistor #1 zinemaking party this weekend & printing help needed!

"Løng$hanks" longshanks at spaz.org
Fri Aug 29 11:26:12 PDT 2014

Hullo S(tan) P(ublishes) A(wesome) Z(ines) & other worthies,

This weekend at the Land of Broken Refrigerators---aka the 'Coon Shack, aka our permission
squat located in a warehouse in one of San Francisco's few green oases---myself, Glamortramp
& a mysterious entity known only as +11+ will go into full production mode on the first issue
of "RESISTOR: a Zine for those holding on for dear life to San Francisco (as well as those we
have already lost)."

https://www.indybay.org/newsitems/2014/08/10/18759852.php

I o w, zine-making party in SF this weekend, and no one is invited! We've got glue sticks,
scissors, a ream of 11 x 17 paper, & a semi-working laptop, which is all we need to slap this
first issue together. So we don't need your help. But we will be happy to give you a print
copy of RESISTOR #1 in person the next time we cross paths in SF. So if you want one, let us
know.

We plan to print 100 copies or so of this first issue. It will be online eventually but we
can't tell you where or when just yet. One or two issues of RESISTOR will be produced before
we move north (at long last!) in late September or early October. Back to the Pacific
Northwest---finally!---where it may still be possible to leave the raccoon life behind & live
once again like a human being, with the comforts of modern civilization.

Then again, that sounds kind of boring, & there's something to be said for the raccoon
life---so either way, we'll be all right.

We could use help printing the zine! Black & white on tabloid (11 x 17" paper) is what we
need. If you can help, let us know! Drop us a line here or at sfresistor at riseup.net.

Peace etc.

+11+
Glamortramp