[sudo-discuss] [OMNI] ADA Lift

Jenny Ryan tunabananas at gmail.com
Fri Aug 29 16:57:25 PDT 2014

Omni wants to spend $2700 on an ADA ramp into the ballroom, which will
enable us to be legally and publicly open:
http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/hsh/4632534460.html

Hol's volunteered to install it, is anyone available to pick it up?

As a sudo room delegate, I'm going to vote yes to this on the grounds that
accessibility is one of sudo's core values, and trust in Hol's knowledge
and experience as he's done extensive research on making Omni ADA-compliant
:)

Just wanted to note this on the list and give space for folks to block if
they've good reason. The funds would come from the Omni's bank account.

Cheers,
Jenny
http://jennyryan.net
http://thepyre.org