[sudo-discuss] BASEMENT BOOK MOVIN' PARTY WEDS 9/3 6PM @ OMNI!

David Keenan dkeenan44 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 31 23:56:18 PDT 2014

*Starting at 6PM Please show up for what we hope to be a large human chain
moving the law books from the basement to a waiting truck upstairs*. This
will go much faster with hella help! And yes - you can come and start early
if you wanna!

The next day, *Thursday AM we also need more volunteers* to follow the
truck to the recycling center and help unload. Cere and Helen have
volunteered so far. Who can help these kind souls, so we do not have to
imagine them unloading those books by themselves..?

Rock on!
David