[sudo-discuss] SATURDAY, DECEMBER 13 // LA COMMUNE PRESENTS : A VERY OMNI XMAS HOLIDAY PARTY & BAZAAR !

DZ Brazil dzbrazil at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 2 21:10:58 PST 2014

Dear Friends :
La Commune is thrilled to announce our first annual
Holiday Party & Bazaar
Saturday, December 13, from 12 noon to 6pm !
We will have food & drink available, & we'd love to work with other Omni collectives to set up a crafts bazaar like the ones we all remember from when we were kids.
We'll cap off the night with a book release party & poetry reading for the SF press Solar Luxuriance.
More details forthcoming -- till then, please save the date & drop a line if your collective would like to help with the bazaar, sell something, or know someone who might!
Love -- David Brazil (for La Commune)