[sudo-discuss] [omni-discuss] SATURDAY, DECEMBER 13 // LA COMMUNE PRESENTS : A VERY OMNI XMAS HOLIDAY PARTY & BAZAAR !

niki niki.shelley at gmail.com
Wed Dec 3 10:12:18 PST 2014

I don't think there'd be any split on the sales - mostly we just want to
get together and hang out! :)

Vendors would be responsible for handling their own transactions. We could,
perhaps, request a suggested donation to the Omni Indiegogo for table space
(need to figure out how much space we have!) but since nothing's scheduled
for the ballroom that Sat. we could potentially have lots of space if
needed.

Also, I don't think we should call this an Xmas party.. maybe just a
holiday party?

xo