[sudo-discuss] Entry To Omni

Ira Brightman searcher100yy at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 3 08:57:52 PST 2014

Hi All,
I am a Sudoroom member, but due to involvement in a project have not been able to come to the Sudoroom since our move to The Omni. Hoping to come down soon, but noticed a post by Marc Juul to Niki about a solved card-swipe problem.
Does entry to the Omni now require use of a card? If so, how would I get one? If not, and numbers are pressed in, are the old password numbers still valid, including the universal one?
Would hate to come down and not be able to gain entry. Someone please advise.
Best to everyone,Ira Brightman