[sudo-discuss] holy shit! Erik Strals' 3D scans of ballroom & Sudo Room!

Jenny Ryan tunabananas at gmail.com
Sun Dec 7 15:27:06 PST 2014

This is amazing!! Thank you so much Eriks! Wow.

I'd like to send these out in an update to our crowdfunding campaign and
our social media channels this week. Preferred form of brief attribution?
(brief because twitter ;)

Jenny

Help open a people-powered common space in Oakland, California!
https://omnicommons.org/donate

-Laurie Anderson

 -Hannah Arendt

-Stéphane Mallarmé