[sudo-discuss] Several bikes have been stolen from outside of the Omni

Jake jake at spaz.org
Tue Dec 9 22:11:33 PST 2014

I think we should put a permanent sign on the entry door that says "Bikes
left outside may be stolen.  Cars parked nearby may have windows broken."

does anyone object?

-jake

On Tue Dec 9 Tracy Jacobs wrote:

Maybe no one else drives, but I also got my window smashed last time I was
parked by Omni, right next to that big storage facility.

FYI

Tracy