[sudo-discuss] [BAPS-Organizing] Re: [omni-discuss] Sunday's Ferguson Response Catalyst Project event - call for help!

Jenny Ryan tunabananas at gmail.com
Wed Dec 10 11:56:35 PST 2014

Or Sean - I'll send him a text and get back to you.

Happy to help on Sunday! Not sure where all the black stackable chairs are
being stored. We could also bring the pews up from the basement in a
pinch...

Where did the 23,000 views come from?

Jenny

Help open a people-powered common space in Oakland, California!
https://omnicommons.org/donate

-Laurie Anderson

 -Hannah Arendt

-Stéphane Mallarmé