[sudo-discuss] networking resource suggestions

Candace Lazarou candacelazarou at gmail.com
Wed Dec 10 14:35:44 PST 2014

Hello mesh people:

I am struggling with some fundamental networking concepts as I try to
discern between WDS, WDS Repeaters, WDS Bridges Repeaters, Bridge
Repeaters, Client Modes, Client Repeaters, etc.  I've done the requisite
reading up with docs and forums, doing my best to discern reliable sources,
but what I'd really like to do is get a good understanding of what the hell
is going on on a somewhat technical level.  Is there well respected
networking bible or something?

Any suggestions?