[sudo-discuss] La Commune Holiday Bazaar - Please read if you plan to participate!!

niki niki.shelley at gmail.com
Fri Dec 12 10:03:12 PST 2014

Hey y'all!

So far I've only had 2 people officially confirm with me that they want
space to sell things on Saturday.

If you are planning to participate in our little Holiday Bazaar, please
just shoot me an email so that I know how many people I need to set up for!

If you have folding tables or saw horses that could be used as table bases,
please bring them as we only have a couple of folding tables at the Omni.

Also - feel free to come by early to help me set up :)

xo