[sudo-discuss] cut down on the # of outside chairs?

David Keenan dkeenan44 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 12 14:42:57 PST 2014

Yea, yar - I'm not saying we have to do it, but honestly I've never seen
even the bench and metal chairs full (seating about six).. do you think we
need seating for 12?

I'm thinking, maybe why don't we see if we're ever running out of seating,
then return to the idea of adding more chairs, ie if that is needed.

I think the more chairs we add, the more likely we are to get a complaint
is all. And If we don't need em, I figure why put that risk out there.