[sudo-discuss] Please check your recurring donations, or start giving

Matthew Senate mattsenate at gmail.com
Fri Dec 12 19:05:11 PST 2014

our bank account received $512.68 yesterday (gratipay displays it as $513)
and since at least one person has contributed to sudo since then, currently
we receive $519.68/wk on gratipay.com/sudoroom

It doesn't seem like we are seeing an inflated contribution total due to
any contributor's improperly working card at this point, let's keep it up!

If you log in to gratipay and browse here: https://gratipay.com/about/stats
and your credit card is working, you should see:

"...have a working credit card on file. *You're one of them.*"