[sudo-discuss] Crisis Resources: Help curate this important page!

Jenny Ryan tunabananas at gmail.com
Fri Dec 12 21:14:14 PST 2014

Here's one page I haven't finished going through:
http://www.shelterlistings.org/city/oakland-ca.html

And of course, OaklandWiki has a bunch of great resources - point to them
if a given resource has no website or a shitty one:
https://oaklandwiki.org/Homeless_Resources

The goal is to have knowledge of viable resources and something we can hand
to people. Map-loving folks welcome and encouraged to contribute!

Jenny

Help open a people-powered common space in Oakland, California!
https://omnicommons.org/donate

-Laurie Anderson

 -Hannah Arendt

-Stéphane Mallarmé