[sudo-discuss] [omni-discuss] Shawn

Eske Silver eske.silver at gmail.com
Mon Dec 15 19:03:19 PST 2014

I too have had less than steller interactions, and witness similar with
others, including Niki on one or more occasions.
It's a shame that he does not seem to respect the space. I understsnd that
he's in a bad way, and has little other options. But I feel we are in need
of a sit down with him about how he might conduct himself here in a way
that is at least slightly less aggravating/ alienating/ etc.
That being said, I have years of experience interacting with mentally ill
(decades), socially inept, and homeless people. At some point a line needs
to be drawn. We are not his parents, nor are we responsible for his
situation. We are not obligated to light ourselves on fire to keep someone
else warm.
Are a few of us free some time soon to meet up to discuss this in person?
To discuss in general the handful of people who have acted in similar (and
worse) ways recently, and try to find a solution.

~ Korl

500px.com/eske
510.689.4484