[sudo-discuss] CRITICAL MASS NEEDED: Help Omni's crowdfunding campaign go viral!

Jenny Ryan tunabananas at gmail.com
Wed Dec 17 10:47:24 PST 2014

And for added fun on the shameless social media front, you can send private
messages to everyone you know has lots of connections. Private messages
have a much greater effect. Something like:

"hey love! could you add your social media fu to omni's thunderclap for the
last week of our crowdfunding campaign? you sync your facebook/twitter and
it sends a message out automatically on dec. 30th. any support super
appreciated!
https://www.thunderclap.it/projects/20506-crowdfund-a-commons-in-oakland

added bonus is you can use it to rekindle conversations and check in with
people you haven't chatted with in awhile!

Jenny

Help open a people-powered common space in Oakland, California!
https://omnicommons.org/donate

-Laurie Anderson

 -Hannah Arendt

-Stéphane Mallarmé