[sudo-discuss] Invoice #105 from Omni Oakland Commons

Charley Sheets rcsheets at acm.org
Sat Dec 20 12:52:48 PST 2014

On 2014-12-20 12:35, Sarah Pritchard wrote:
> Hello Sudo-ers!
>
> See below for a link to Sudo Room's invoice for shared expenses at the
> Omni in December 2014. Take a look and let me know if you have any
> questions.

If someone wanted to contribute toward this bill, but couldn't pay the
whole thing, is it appropriate to just go to the wave invoice and make a
credit card payment with a different "Amount due"? Or would that make
accounting difficult in some way?

Sorry if this has already been discussed. I tried searching on
sudoroom.org but didn't find any info about these bills.
--
Charley