[sudo-discuss] Some things

Scott Nanos scott.nanos at gmail.com
Sun Dec 28 09:21:57 PST 2014

Firstly, been loving the emails about how to handle critique and how to make meeting better for everyone!

Second, is anyone going to the general strike assembly today at the omni? Would love to get some notes on it! I'll be stuck across the street :/

Lastly, OMNI got hit up by taggers last night, fairly hard. One is sort of pleasing aesthetically but obvi. they all got to get painted over. I can be at OMNI tmrw around noon to paint over it, does anyone know where paint and supplies are kept at the moment?

Xoxo

Scott