[sudo-discuss] Fwd: intro

Maximilian Klein isalix at gmail.com
Wed Dec 31 12:18:30 PST 2014

Hello Elisa,

It is possible to get involved with sudo room without being there
physically. You seem to have excellent skills, do you know precisely what
you'd like to work on? I'm not sure that there are just "open tasks" right
now. You can read all the latest news from the meetings at
https://pad.riseup.net/p/sudomtg and see if anyone was up to anything that
intruiged you.

Another good way to be more active without being at sudo is the online
chatter that happens on the #sudoroom channel on the freenode IRC server.

Make a great day,
Max Klein ‽ http://notconfusing.com/